Icon size

pbgroover

I am liking the clean, refreshed look to Accordance 13... 

is there a way to resize the icons in the tool bar like in BibleWorks10? 

Thanks Paul 

Paul, are you on Mac or Windows?  On Mac, if you Control-Click the tool bar, you'll have the option for small or regular.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

Hey Paul, I’m on Windows, not near my PC at moment but didn’t see the option when I looked at weekend... I’ll check again later. To resize to small would be great

• Like 1

OK, I'm back at the PC... I'm guessing on Windows right click on the mouse is the same as control-click the tool bar? 

When I do this I have 3 options - Customize Toolbar / Icons and Text / Icons Only...

Customise Toolbar only gives options to add or remove buttons, no option to resize icons...

Anyone help find where the resize icons option is on Windows?

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help Paul.  Perhaps someone from technical or another windows user might point you in the right direction.  Meanwhile here is what I was talking about on Mac, but I appreciate it's no real benefit to you.

post-5536-0-60103300-1572902324_thumb.png

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

Interesting...  that option is not there in the Windows menu...  Appreciate your help Paul 

Does anyone know where the setting to resize icons is in the Windows version?

Sadly (as an ex-Mac user) PC doesn't have as many customisation options as mac. The toolbar seems to be one of those areas where the options are limited.

• Like 1

Thanks Douglas, I thought Windows & Mac versions were effectively the same now, but appreciate Windows has been on catch up...

Accordance - is this a feature still to be rolled out on Windows?

There are always a few areas Accordance is limited by the hardware. I don't know anything about it at all (I'm a demonstrator and know literally nothing technical), but things like shortcut keys, menu autoscroll, and a few things to do with the toolbar (the way we can add and remove elements there is another one) are for some reason limited by the windows architecture (I hope I've used that work correctly  :unsure:  ).

Perhaps a technical knowhow person will jump in to add some more.