Set default reading bible?

Nick

I apologize for not being to find the answer to this question on my own. I'm trying to set the default reading bible so that when I click on a biblical reference in say, a lectionary module, it will open in that specific bible rather than another one.

(In particular I'm trying to get references to open in the NRSV rather than the ESV in the BCP Daily Office lectionary. I've set my default search bible to be the NRSV, and that's what opens in a new bible window at startup, but the ESV keeps opening when I click a lectionary link.)

Thanks for any help.

Go to Preferences to own Notes and own Tools (translated from German) there are in both sections with the title Hypertext. 

Greetings

Fabian

BTW if you search Hypertext in Accordance 13. Then it leads you only to the first occurrences. I don't know if this have to be changed from Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

Go to Preferences to own Notes and own Tools (translated from German) there are in both sections with the title Hypertex

Danke schoen. I didn't see anything labeled "hypertext" it was "user notes" under "user files" that let me set my preference. A restart to get it to stick, and I'm all set.

• Like 1