Picture viewing window limited in size - v.13

TYA

Great day all.

How do I maximize the viewing area of the DSS images?  In v.12, there was a little handle near the top of the screen that I could drag upwards, and get an extra inch or so of viewing space for my picture.  That seems to have disappeared, and on my small computer screen, the loss in viewing size is significant.  See attached please.

post-35231-0-48834000-1572818773_thumb.jpg

There seems to be a bit of a visual bug there. Check out my two images below. I'm running Windows 10 and you're running Windows 7, but I ran into the same issue. I set my theme to classic as you have yours and opened up the same image into a separate zone:

Screen%20Shot%202019-11-03%20at%204.27.2

You can see a thin blue line above that I can grab. We probably need to make this more distinct. But when I do actually grab it, and raise it up to obscure some of the caption, I get this:

Screen%20Shot%202019-11-03%20at%204.28.5

The line is still there, even though it has completely disappeared visually. If I move my mouse to where the line should be, it changes to the cursor indicating I can grab the line (that part is not pictured).

This is definitely a visual bug.

Thanks, Rick.  Beautifully illustrated.  For me, just to be clear, I knew enough to try and feel around for a bar, even though I couldn't see one; but my cursor never changed at all.  At any rate, thanks for the illustration, and it will be nice to have that extra viewing space.

• Like 1