Pastor's Discount on Upgrade?

DoosanMan

Occasionally I read about a pastor's discount on Accordance.   I've never checked into it as I usually by my add on books on sale.   What about upgrading?   Is there a pastor's discount and how would I get it?

DoonsanMan, try this link https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=DISC-M1

It's for "Full Time Minister's" Discount.  It's basically an item you add to your cart, then plug in the name of your organization and your title.

Yes the discount was applied to my upgrade. Follow the link above, add it to your cart (you may need to wait a day of two for it to be processed) and then the discount will be applied to a future non sale items. I have found that you need to revisit that link every two years or so for the discount to remain current (i.e. Accordance set an expiry date to it when adding it to your account).

• Like 1

All our discounts are available here. They apply to most regularly priced (I.e. non-sale) prices including upgrades.

I went ahead and updated and put the pastor's discount in.   It says "pending".   It will only let me use the "lite" version right now and not do any editing in my notes.    Will this clear up in a couple days?

There is no need to re-enter a discount unless it has expired (after 2 years). Doing so always sends the order to manual processing. Our staff over the weekend are not at full strength, and we had lots of orders, but I see your order was processed overnight.

Helen,

I didn't receive the  pastors discount when I purchased the upgrade to v.13

What should I do now?

I'm pretty sure I already have the Ministry discount linked to my account, and I see it applied when I have both the Accordance 13 upgrade and the discount in my cart. If I don't have the discount in the cart, I don't see the price change...but I'm not sure if it's applied automatically when I click 'purchase'. (I'm just watching for any bug reports coming in before taking the plunge!)

post-30551-0-79846300-1572932382_thumb.png

Edited by Daniel Saunders

The discounts are active for 2 years. If you don't get it on an order (not a sale item) you can add it back in your cart. However, if you add it to the cart, even unnecessarily, it does send the order to manual processing.

If you didn't get the discount you were expecting, please write to orders, and not to me directly, and they can apply a credit to your account.