NET2 w/ Strong number in Triple learner

Mutien Chen

I just upgraded to triple learner. Before upgraded I checked the list of modules which would be added to my library and I saw there was NET2 w/Strong number. But after upgraded, it doesn't show up in my library? Is the module still working on process?

Best Regards,

Mutien

Fat over the description.

This module is in the final stages of development and is expected to be released within the next few weeks.

Greetings

Fabian

The publisher actually changed things on us a bit with that one. The publisher has asked that this be processed as a free update to the current NET module. It was my mistake to have NET2-S (replacing NET) included in the English Learner; instead NET has now been added back in to that Collection and a free update with the updated 2nd Edition NET with Strong's will be processed within the next few weeks. That product is in the final stages of development.

• Like 4

The publisher actually changed things on us a bit with that one. The publisher has asked that this be processed as a free update to the current NET module. It was my mistake to have NET2-S (replacing NET) included in the English Learner; instead NET has now been added back in to that Collection and a free update with the updated 2nd Edition NET with Strong's will be processed within the next few weeks. That product is in the final stages of development.

But then also on Greek Master etc. 

Greetings

Fabian

I had already made the swap back to NET in the Greek Collections. They should be fine. It was only EngLearner that I missed the swap.

I only mentioned this because Jimmie has it on the list as a pending purchase for me. So it would then be cheaper if I don't have to buy them. Since I have the Original NET.

My purchase is pending maybe longer than your swap back.

Greetings

Fabian

They are working hard on those. Unfortunately, I've added to their work.

uh...Thanks Julie for let me know. If this is the situation, the price of the custom upgrade should be different price for me because I have already had NET module? Would it be possible to get any refund for that?

This is great news. Thank you Julie and to the publisher for there generosity. With the big changes that come to so many parts of the ecosystem when releasing a major update such as 13 it is understandable that a few little things slip through. Being in soft release mode I suspect some of us who have already upgraded are looking forward to a Dr J podcast on it (and the changes to collections).

uh...Thanks Julie for let me know. If this is the situation, the price of the custom upgrade should be different price for me because I have already had NET module? Would it be possible to get any refund for that?

Yes, our staff will get to all these orders and adjust and refund them as necessary. Please be patient as orders are flooding in.

• Like 1

We are talking about the NET Bible and not the NETS aren't we?

Yes, but it has never been tagged with Strong's (and NET has now been released as a second edition)

Yes, our staff will get to all these orders and adjust and refund them as necessary. Please be patient as orders are flooding in.

Thanks! Helen. It's good to hear both!