Library pop up window - Any way to get it to stay open?

TYA

I've searched in Preferences, and I don't see an option to keep the Library pop up window open.  I open the Library with the Ctrl+1 shortcut, but if I click anywhere outside of this, the Library goes away.  Is there a way to open it so that it doesn't disappear like this?

If your workspace is able to make room for a Library zone, it will stay up and not disappear until desired.  The default for a Library is to be a zone, but it becomes a popover if either the preference is set, or there isn't room for it to open as a zone.

Got it.  I think my happy spot is right between those options :)  But good to know.

TYA you can always change it if you press shift. If you have it as pop-over, with pressing shift it opens as zone. If you have set it in the preferences open as zone it opens as pop-over if you press shift.

There's a lot of this with press shift to toggle the other option. So you don't have to change it for a few times always in the preferences. Live Click, Library, to name a few.

Maybe https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/27229-copy-as-location-url/ will also come in this way.

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks, Fabian!