Deleting Highlight Files on Accordance Mobile

rcdeacon

I have updated my ipad air 2 to ipados 13.1.3. and I am using Accordance Mobile 3.0.4. I am having some difficulty syncing via Dropbox. I went into the Accordance settings and noticed that the Highlights File is set to "old highlights". I tried to change that to my desktop highlight file which DOES show in he list of "Installed Highlight Files". However, when I opt for the correct highlight file, it shows in the settings dialog box so I click "done" and go back to my text and for some reason the highlight file reverts back to "old highlights". I have tried to "edit" my highlight files and remove them but that also DOES NOT work! Not sure what is wrong or what I am doing wrong.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, were you working on a highlight file that had been edited by Accordance 13? If so, I've identified the issue and submitted a fix. If not, I'll need to look into this more fully.

Graham, I am trying to remember but I think I may have been. I did notice last night that I had a highlight file that was labeled as a "conflicted copy". That file Accordance mobile would recognize and the setting would NOT revert to "old highlights". Frankly I am afraid to sync again. I NEVER do auto as I have learned a valuable lesson from the past. So I am waiting to see how this thing falls out! Thanks Graham for the response.

Bob

Latest update fixed the problem. Thanks.

Bob

Well… not quite.

I missed a few items that would cause any pen data to be lost after editing the highlight file on your mobile device. I just patched it so you should see an update soon.

I don't use the pen highlighting as of yet but I am able to see my highlight file now when I couldn't before. For that I am truly thankful!

Bob