Clicking a hyperlink in Translator Notes

ChrisL

Good morning Accordance family!

I am trying to do more with Accordance now and clicking more links in my various modules in different panes all part of the same workspace. I am between 4-6 zones now (including infopane). When I click a verse or other reference in infopane, my notes, or really just any zone except translator notes, my workspace shrinks some and I get a nice single pane workspace off to the side (not sure if workspace is the correct term, but hopefully you are following me) with that verse in a separate text that I can then start reading if needed.

When I click a verse link in translators note however, I get another workspace off to the side but it includes a copy of ALL my other zones (minus infopane). So basically when I just wanted to read that single verse, I get a commentary zone, greek text zone, "my notes" zone etc. Is there some preference somewhere that I need to click/unclick so I just get a nice single pane window with just the verse?

Hopefully I made some sense.

I am not sure there is a workaround except that once you have it down to your single pane, leave it open with recycling on (which is probably on by default) and Accordance will reuse it each time.

I am not sure there is a workaround except that once you have it down to your single pane, leave it open with recycling on (which is probably on by default) and Accordance will reuse it each time.

So if I am reading your response correctly, Clicking on a verse in translators notes pane is designed to bring up a separate zone with all the other panes in the previous workspace (so in my case if I have 5 panes open, I will see all of those in the new zone)? There are no preference settings or anything that I can do to modify what happens when I click one of those verses?

I moved the zone that opened as a separate tab and now every verse link I click in info-pane, translator notes, etc. go to that tab which is a good work around for my needs I guess. So many things to figure out in Accordance...lol

• Like 1