Can not sync via Dropbox

TCanji

Today I was about my usual rutine - Syncing via Dropbox my Mac (El Capitan) with my iPad Pro highlights (IpadOs13) and got a popup window that at first reads: "Web Browser", and than changes text to: "Dropbox - API Request Authorization - Sign". Could this be any incopatibility issue with older OS version with new IPadOS version?

Never seen it before, don't know what to do ... I need my sermon material, well ... synced .

File attached.

Thanks for you assistance. 

post-30502-0-59694800-1570299351_thumb.png

Edited by Tomi

I can’t really tell anything from the image, but occasionally programs like Dropbox will log you out, and you have to sign back in with your login credentials. Usually, there’s a means to do this in the dialog box (which I didn’t see in your image). Maybe you can go straight to the Dropbox app on your Mac and see if you need to log in again.

Thanks Richard,

However, Dropbox did not logged me out, I am constantly logged in - pls see the attach. 

Highlights are not being synced on my Mac.

Thanks.

post-30502-0-97769400-1570306441_thumb.png

I've had the same issue as of late. A blank window opens up with this same title and remains blank. I have the feeling that this has been happening since updating to 12.3.6. I haven't found anything in Accordance to alleviate the problem.

Good news everybody ... Donald or anyone else with the above issue :)

I’ve spoken with Tech Support and the issue was resolved within a minute - a huge thank you & bless you Billy, Senior Tech Support & Customer Service Representative!!!

It’s actually a known issue, however (and fortunately) with very rare occurance.
This link should solve the problem - as it did in my case! 

Happy syncing & surfing through Accordance bliss!
  • Like 1

Thank you Tomi (and thanks to Billy!). This worked perfectly!