Updates soon?

miketisdell

There are still many bugs and missing many features in the current app. Are we going to see any updates soon?

The next major update is in the works. Thanks for checking! It's great to have Accordance users who love the app and want to see it improving, especially with regard to the Android app.

• Like 2

Great to hear Matt. I had been wondering myself. BTW, did you see the two issues I lobbed in a few days ago here ? Verb qualification in searches and toast message thing.

As to users who use the app and want to see improvements/fixes we're here :) I use the app on phone and tablet frequently. Actually I've just upgraded my phone and transferred the app (along with everything else). That was interesting because I don't think the Samsung transfer utility actually transfers apps - I think it transfers the list of apps and the new device installs them. That resulted in a new uninitialized install on my new phone. Then I had to download the content again. If I had the content on the SDCard card, or at least on the data partition rather than embedded in the app I assume this would not have happened. Or am I just hoping a little much on that point ? Anyhow, thought I would pass on the experience for whatever it might be worth.

Thx

D

• Like 2

did you see the two issues I lobbed in a few days ago here ? Verb qualification in searches and toast message thing.

I did see those Daniel, apologies for not responding. I've actually already started incorporating an improvement to the toast message problem in the next version, just forgot to respond in the forum.

Actually I've just upgraded my phone and transferred the app (along with everything else). That was interesting because I don't think the Samsung transfer utility actually transfers apps - I think it transfers the list of apps and the new device installs them. That resulted in a new uninitialized install on my new phone. Then I had to download the content again. If I had the content on the SDCard card, or at least on the data partition rather than embedded in the app I assume this would not have happened. Or am I just hoping a little much on that point ?

I can't speak to the Samsung transfer utility since I've not used it myself. As for supporting SD cards, it won't be in this coming version but it is extremely high on the shortlist.

• Like 1