Accordance struggling on Galaxy A50

William B

Hi all, I'm not sure why but accordance is struggling a bit with lots of hanging and lag on my galaxy A50. I am noticing this especially when I have my Bible in one pane and the Tyndale commentary in the other, I simply can't scroll at all with the Tyndale commentary.

Not sure why this is...I know it's not a significantly expensive device but it manages all the top games and apps with no difficulty so I would anticipate that should be the case with accordance too and decided to pass this along.

Hmm you're right, your device should definitely be able to handle the Accordance app. Is this a problem in general or just when you have the Tyndale commentary open? If you have a different commentary or tool open does it lag? What if you have two texts open (e.g., the ESV and the WEB)?

It's quite odd actually. It only occurs when the second pane is open and only on select commentaries. The Tyndale which is my goto and also the new Bible commentary. I thought maybe it was a size thing...so I opened the WBC new testament and it scrolled absolutely fine! Not sure what the cause is bit wanted to flag it up as the phone generally copes with everything I throw at it.