The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible

TYA

The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible

Michael S. Heiser

Publisher: Lexham Press, 2015  ISBN: 9781577995562

Dr. Heiser is referenced several times in the IVP Dictionary (8-volumes), along with other resources.  His theories are interesting, and I'd love the ability to check them out in Accordance, as with anything else.
  • Like 1

Lexham is basically Logos, so don't hold your breathe waiting for it to be licensed to Accordance. :(

I've ordered this on paper: note that his other book, Supernatural, appears be be a more accessible version of The Unseen Realm.

Lexham is basically Logos, so don't hold your breath waiting for it to be licensed to Accordance. :(

Yes, this. ☝️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lexham is basically Logos, so don't hold your breathe waiting for it to be licensed to Accordance. :(

I've ordered this on paper: note that his other book, Supernatural, appears be be a more accessible version of The Unseen Realm.

FWIW I cancelled my order of The Unseen World and I have purchased the Lost Worlds series for Accordance.

I'l probably look at The Unseen World again some day, but I decided against spending money on it IRL.

As TYA wrote in the OP, Heiser's theories are interesting, but unless someone in my church gets a proper bee in their bonnet about this stuff, I'm going to leave it for now.

I would recommend the Lost Worlds series.

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1