Can't change devotional for Today view in 3.0.3

R. Mansfield

i just noticed this today as I have been busy with church work but in my Library the EDIT button is missing as well so I cannot rearrange my Daily Reading. I have installed:

ESV SB Reading Plan

MacArthur SB Reading Plan

Orthodox SB Reading Plan 2

Life Application SB Readings

Orthodox SB Reading Plan 1

Butler's Daily Bible Vol 1

Butler's Daily Bible Vol 2

Butler's Daily Bible Vol 3

Butler's Daily Bible Vol 4

Using iPad Pro 11

Edited by Tony Lawrence

Tony, the edit control is not in 'Daily Readings' section.  Go to tools / devotionals (Edit). From there you can drag and rearrange. And importantly place your favourite devotional to the top in order to give it priority.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Thanks Paul, sorry I had not seen this earlier. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Revisiting this bug with what could be a new symptom.

So while a reinstall last Fall did initially work to fix the devotional issue, I'm back to the old "There was an error in processing your Daily Reading resource today" on the iPad Pro home screen. Reinstalling fixed it only for a very short time, but the bug has been back for quite a while, and I've just not taken the time to look at it again. I've tried switching different devotionals, moving the devotionals folder around, etc., but nothin' (said in my best Yukon Cornelius voice).

IMG_0069.png?dl=1

So maybe this is related or maybe it's not; but today, when I was teaching a webinar, I ran into this issue. If I tap on the Help icon in the Library view, the page won't load and I get a page like the image below. This is repeatable on my iPad, but Help loads fine on my phone, and it loaded correctly on the devices of the users who were in the webinar.

IMG_0068.png?dl=1

Any ideas?