Transfer highlights?

Battlesman

With the re-release of the NIV Zondervan Study Bible as the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible, is there a way to transfer the highlights I made in the former to the latter?

I thought there was, but I can't seem to remember how to do it.

post-32015-0-89189200-1567434178_thumb.png

Edited by Dustin Battles

Open the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible and go to Window —> Highlights on the menu bar. With the Highlights palette open, click the action menu (looks like a cog wheel) and select "Transfer highlights from...."

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-02%20at%2011.54.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 1

Open the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible and go to Window —> Highlights on the menu bar. With the Highlights palette open, click the action menu (looks like a cog wheel) and select "Transfer highlights from...."

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-02%20at%2011.54.

It worked! Thanks, Mark! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark, I have an Arabic Bible I've been using for years but you guys just came out with a new Arabic Bible/Strongs. 

How can I transfer the highlights from the older text to the new one?

Thanks!

I'll have to look more closely at that David. There are some differences in the two texts (in the NT obviously) that will throw off highlight transfer. Perhaps I can do something about it.

• Like 1

That would be amazing. There are a lot of highlights that I take forever to copy over! I never thought I would have an Arabic Bible with Strongs so this is pretty exciting! Thanks for all you guys have done! 

• Like 1