Which Pseudepigrapha Module?

Alex H.

I need a copy of the Pseudepigrapha in English. Is there a recommended module?

Charlesworth is the standard English translation.

• Like 1

Here is a link. I posted the above quickly from my phone last night, which is why I didn't include it. 

And here is our interview with James Charlesworth after his work was released for Accordance.

• Like 1

I'm grateful to have PSEUD-E (Craig Evans), PSEUD (Charles), and PSEUD-CW (Charlesworth).  All other things being equal, I would probably go with Charlesworth because of all the footnotes it contains (see attached screenshot).  The other two modules don't contain footnotes, I'm pretty sure.

post-35231-0-49531900-1567047616_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm grateful to have PSEUD-E (Craig Evans), PSEUD (Charles), and PSEUD-CW (Charlesworth).  All other things being equal, I would probably go with Charlesworth because of all the footnotes it contains (see attached screenshot).  The other two modules don't contain footnotes, I'm pretty sure.

Yes, the Craig Evans translation is excellent and goes well with our morphologically-tagged Greek Pseudepigrapha. Since Alex had specifically asked about English texts, though I had to point to Charlesworth. You have to start there, but Evans is very good, too. In fact, we have a number of translations. Accordance is pretty rich with extra-biblical content like this.

though I had to point to Charlesworth

I was actually agreeing with you (as it seems you might have interpreted me to be recommending Evans first).

And absolutely; I'm so glad Accordance offers a variety of translations.

Edited by TYA