My Experience Using Accordance Photoguides for Teaching Geography of Israel

lesterchua

Hi all,

I thought I'll like to post my experience on how I used my Accordance Photo library for a series of Geography lessons I have started conducting for my church.

This is to a big "Thank You" note to the Accordance team for their dedication to the work of illuminating God's Word.

We are starting a study of the Gospel of Mark in our small groups and I suggested to my pastor that we teach a pictorial and graphically based study of the land of Israel with a focus on the places Jesus ministered in. He agreed and I started browsing through the amazing collection of pictures Accordance provided in the Photoguides as well as the numerous Atlases I acquired for my Accordance library.

I prepared the lessons using the amazing pictures for my own Powerpoint slides with snapshots from the Accordance Atlas tool as well. It provided a great learning experience for the class, I was given great feedback and the class loved the high quality images that gave them a sense of the land of Israel.

I am so thankful for Accordance and the team as well as the Photoguides authors. I intend to introduce the class to the Accordance software in the final session.

Accordance offered me the resources I need in electronic format where I can accomplish in minutes what could take hours. Thank God for the team that brought us this great piece of software!

Edited by lesterchua
  • Like 10