Is there a split screen with commentary view in android?

rpavich

Hi,

Sorry about the topic but I've searched and searched and can't find anything. I'm an iOS user and my sister is an android tablet user and a beginner.

She can't figure out how to get a split screen with a bible on one side and a commentary on the other and we are 3000 miles apart so walking her through anything technical is a chore.

Can an android mobile user confirm that there are commentaries and split screen available in the android version of accordance?

Yes there is. See the attached image. The button that toggles the split screen is marked with a red hand drawn circle in the upper right.

post-32023-0-71412100-1563373194_thumb.jpg

Initially the icon will be horizontal indicating that you split the screen into top and bottom halves rather than left and right. Once split you will see and icon like this one which will allow you to change the orientation.

For clarityś sake here is how it looks before you split the screen:

post-32023-0-80309800-1563373498_thumb.jpg

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל
  • Like 1

Thanks so much and for the screen shot too!

I'll let her know.

To clarify a bit further, after opening a second pane, you will have to change the second pane from Text mode to Tool mode. To do this, (1) press the scroll icon, and then (2) press the "1:1" icon in the menu that popped up. After doing this, the list of available modules for the second pane will be Tool modules (including commentaries) instead of Text modules.

post-35161-0-12509000-1563374421_thumb.png

post-35161-0-55397100-1563374426_thumb.png

• Like 2

To clarify a bit further, after opening a second pane, you will have to change the second pane from Text mode to Tool mode. To do this, (1) press the scroll icon, and then (2) press the "1:1" icon in the menu that popped up. After doing this, the list of available modules for the second pane will be Tool modules (including commentaries) instead of Text modules.

Ahh...thanks, I wouldn't have known that.

• Like 1

Ooops - forgot to mention that - thanx Matt.

Thx

D