Fabian

Hello 

I'm still not able to open WS from 

post-32723-0-10960400-1562861544_thumb.png

and

post-32723-0-08324100-1562861561_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

I think you are doing it the wrong way. The dialog Workspace menu is looking for a specific file that you chose, but does not exist in this location, and the second dialog comes after you choose to add a favorite workspace or add a new module. It's looking in the same location because you went there last.

After you make the current workspace a favourite you can open it from the Library or the workspace menu, but until then you should use the Open command in the File menu.

After you make the current workspace a favourite you can open it from the Library or the workspace menu, but until then you should use the Open command in the File menu.

I will also note, in case it is helpful to anybody, that I have to use the "File -> Open..." option instead of "File -> Open Workspace" because, sadly, through the process of updating to new Accordance versions, files (or perhaps the filepath) somehow got lost or corrupted, and certain Workspaces no longer open via "File -> Open Workspace."

However, I never have any problems with using just "File -> Open..." and then navigating to the proper file folder.  Usually, Accordance remembers that filepath anyways, so it ends up being the same number of clicks to do "File -> Open..." as "File -> Open Workspace."

I was told by Accordance that I could simply recreate the filepaths in order to get the latter to work again, but because I'm skeptical of future problems, similar to what got me to this point, I just stick with the "File -> Open" for now.

Edited by TYA