Moving On

Johnny Cox

I have Accordance Bible Software I would like to transfer. It runs on MAC, PC, and IOS devices.  I had a personal need that required me to change software.

I have the Ultimate Library 11, upgraded to 12 with some extras.  

I have a lot of the best commentaries and references.

New American Commentary, Pillar, NICOT/NT etc

ESV, The Living Bible, NIV 84, NASB 77, 95 and lots more

Psuedopigrapha

Dictionaries

Lexicons

Word Studies

Maps

I have put about $4000 into building this library, and would like to get $700. I think we should use Paypal, but we can discuss it.

The transfer works like this. You have to buy for $50 or own already Accordance Bible version 12, which is just the basic program.

Then I have to contact Accordance and pay $25 to transfer the titles to you. I will take that out of the $700. Then they close my account and give you all the licenses.

If you want to know what is included ask and I will look it up.  I can't find the total ultimate library anymore as a list on the website, as they have changed how they organize materials with 12.  

johnnycox @ me .  com

(954) 425 2367‬

www.fccmargate.com 

Edited by Johnny Cox

Jonny, the administrators don't like you using the forum for personal sales... but they do give advice in using other platforms (facebook etc).

Went to missions work in Brazil.  I am happy my modules found a good use.  Moving On is OVER!

• Like 1