Where did the "About this Text" button go in Library Panel?

mattsarahryan1

Hello,

I was recently needing to site a reference from one of the commentaries I have. There used to be a little "i" icon that would givfe me general info about the text within the library pane, however, I can no longer find this. Does anyone know how to get this back or how to navigate efficiently to this information?

This little i didn't show if you have set the Library as Pop-over in the Preferences. Press [shift] if you open the Library, this will override the Preferences with the other option. (The [shift] trick works nearly in all preferences where 2 options as Radio button are available. E.g. Textbrowser options, Library option to open as normal or Pop-Over, Russe Info Pane, etc.)

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian is correct. The Info pop-up is not an option when the Library window itself is opened as a pop-up (basically, you can't have a pop-up of a pop-up). However, if you have the module open, there is a cogwheel in the upper right corner of the title bar for that module (this is on a Mac; I assume the same location for Windows). Clicking that will give you the option of "About This Text" with the same info.

Or, you can right-click on any open Text or Tool and select "About this Text".