Parsing

Fabian

Hello 

I would love if we had a third option. post-32723-0-92192800-1555256239_thumb.jpeg PARSING. Like this has post-32723-0-73921700-1555256338_thumb.png.

Greetings

Fabian 

• Like 1

You are asking to display the found forms of the verb in this text, as a paradigm chart. Accordance does have this information if you search on the lexical form in the GNT and then set the Analysis display as I did.

Parsing1.png

Parsing2.png

I am not sure how valuable it would be to be able to generate the chart with a single click. It would not, of course, be a full paradigm as this does not exist for many rarer words.

I am not sure how valuable it would be to be able to generate the chart with a single click. It would not, of course, be a full paradigm as this does not exist for many rarer words.

I think only the paradigms which can collected form the NA28, HMT-W4 etc. This would be a IOS version of the Forms Tab from BW. 

Greetings

Fabian

BTW I would love such a feature in the Mac version too as I requested before. There I used images from the L-company, which I think is not a bad solution. In my opinion a very clear (übersichtlich) presentation.