Encyclopedia Britannica 1911 Edition

Unix

The already present searching functionality would with a great margin make up for the lack of tagging. I'd like to see this one-of-a-kind secular POW resource under Accordance. I know I can go to the web-browser inside the software to access it but I always run into the internet data cap and searching the website is not very powerful compared to what it would be like under Accordance. If there is anyone working for Accordance who is great at scripting, would the person be legally allowed to make a script that would turn the already existing digital version into something managable for raw material for an Accordance module?
I would recommend setting the end user price high

• 8 months later...

I'd still decisively push for this, nothing has happened anywhere else than in this thread

We Scientist fund this resource if development is started by 2021, with the sum set exactly to 4,100 Deutchmark i.e.funding to offset Your up to version 1.0 development costs (keying/correcting OCR:s, scripting to fetch what is already digitized) or today with 2% currency exchange fee US$2,295 - right now with 0% fee it would be US$2,341.84

(I was the one steering the competitor's going bid while anyone could set it as I was almost first, I set it too low over there as I a little later only, realized the massive volume and what other Community Pricing offers go for per quantity of pages and later in Upsala saw the size of the actual paper pages.)

Staff - contact me any time on here adding payment method or ask me to phone You! ...:

Justifyable resource price US$410 per selling unit.

I'll keep making efforts to get You customers, part of the idea is to do a postal mail mass send to many antiquarians over the globe.

See the three attachments:

Means Point Of View. It is not re-created from current sources, this source stands for what has changed:

POW?

post-32105-0-45583200-1577742860_thumb.jpg

post-32105-0-64313800-1577742893_thumb.jpg

post-32105-0-80393100-1577742917_thumb.jpg