Unable to Verify for 7 Days

justinjevans

I'm hoping I can get a little after-hours help in this forum. I sent an email to tech support, but I live in Europe and I see their alert about moving offices and being slow to respond.

I received a pop-up that Accordance has been unable to verify my account for 7 days. I entered my account info and then the program crashed. Now, it will no longer open.

I've owned and used Accordance for several years. The past few weeks I've been using Accordance and going online every single day, so there should not have been an issue with online verification.

The only thing that I can think that might be a factor is that I made a purchase recently that involved a payment plan.

Any advice on what to do? I'm on a tight schedule and I need to be able to access Accordance for my work. I'm not opposed to deleting the program and reinstalling if that is what's needed.

TIA

Hello TIA

I'm not on a payment plan, but I know this is the reason for you pop-up.

If you use Easy Install: Is there your account online or do you have to Connect? Top right corner. You need an internet connection to verify (I know a Hot Spot is not the best for Accordance. I have several issues to get access with a Hot Spot. Here have Accordance do be more failure tolerant. With all other Apps I don't have issues to update over the Hot Spot only Accordance habits here like a coat.)

Then run Easy Install, and Update to see if you have a connection. Probably with the Refresh/Rafraîchir button. If they runs fine I guess your connection is good and the 7 days Pop up should be solved, because the account should have been verified.

As for me, I'm always let it on connect. I also have checked the Auto Updates.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

After migrating to a new computer permissions did not get applied properly and I was having a very similar issue, I am not sure if that might be your problem here or if it is something else, I wish I could be of more help but hopefully tech support will get back to you ASAP.

-dan

PS: Are you having any similar issues on your mobile device (assuming you have one)?

Edited by Daniel Francis

Thanks for the replies.

My phone seems to be fine.

I tried to open in Safe Mode (holding Alt while clicking the program icon), I then deleted the start session and was able to get Accordance running. But I'm hoping that whatever caused the issue can be resolved.

I still don't understand why it was saying that it hasn't been able to verify in 7 days. Perhaps there is a box I need to click? I don't want this to happen again.

Justin

P.S. TIA = Thanks in Advance

As advised try running the easy install or update books and theoretically that should make the connection you need but I do hope that it was some glitch in your session that had been causing the issue.

-dan

Typically, while you are on a payment plan if you do not open Accordance with an internet connection available, it gives that message. Once the payment plan is over that requirement goes away.

Just coming back to this thread. Helen was very quick to sort my issue out. I'm always impressed with the customer care at Accordance.

• Like 2