Doing research, need help.

Jesse Dornfeld

I am doing research on what "makes up" man. I have an idea of these things, but I need tools to be able to do YouTube videos out of Accordance.

See here and here:

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25614-question-regarding-upgrading-to-the-full-version/?p=126581

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25614-question-regarding-upgrading-to-the-full-version/?p=126582

I need to know how to make general notes without them being tied to anything else and then make them into a slideshow so I can read them off while doing my YouTube videos.

I understand that slideshows are tied to workspaces, I just don't know how it works.

Thanks,

Jesse D

I have the general notes thing taken care of.

All I have to do now is know how to make a slideshow.

Slideshows are automatically generated from an existing workspace.  Its not something you have to make separate from the workspace, it just is a way of presenting a workspace.  

1) Make sure there is only one zone in your workspace - drag any other zone's tabs into your main zone.  Also close any other workspaces that you don't plan to present with the slideshow.

2) Order the tabs in the order you'd like to present your content.  Each tab = One Slide.  Slideshows start with the first (or current) tab, and then move left to right in the tab bar order.

3) When ready, choose Window -> Enter Slideshow.  You'll see a little Slideshow palette pop up to help navigate between tabs, or a simple click will also do it.

More information about this (and basically all of Accordance) is found in the Help.

You are here: Digging Deeper > Slide Show Display > Slide Show Display
  • Like 1

Slideshows are automatically generated from an existing workspace.  Its not something you have to make separate from the workspace, it just is a way of presenting a workspace.  

1) Make sure there is only one zone in your workspace - drag any other zone's tabs into your main zone.  Also close any other workspaces that you don't plan to present with the slideshow.

2) Order the tabs in the order you'd like to present your content.  Each tab = One Slide.  Slideshows start with the first (or current) tab, and then move left to right in the tab bar order.

3) When ready, choose Window -> Enter Slideshow.  You'll see a little Slideshow palette pop up to help navigate between tabs, or a simple click will also do it.

More information about this (and basically all of Accordance) is found in the Help.

Thank you.