Not sure which Greek modules to buy

xpistou83

I am more of an OT person and I want to buy some Greek texts for a friend who is a NT PhD student. She was using Bibleworks and now wants to switch over to Accordance. I looked on the website but it is pretty confusing to me. She is obviously a serious student and I was wondering if there is a package that includes all Greek texts that Accordance offers? It seems there is not but I am not sure. I'm sure she needs more than just the NT. In reference to the NT text, is there one that would be considered the most scholarly? Thanks for any help! 

Depends on budget but if you go to the collections comparison page you get a good idea of the collections. Click on a collection and you can see whats included.

https://www.accordancebible.com/Collections-Comparison

There is also a downloadable pdf comparison here

https://www.accordancebible.com/content/common/common.download_file.php?action_special=download_file&sid=ea2b987a39d5a3626d72333dd3f9c7fb&download_file_path=files/documents/156702.pdf&download_file_title=Acc12+Greek+%2F+Hebrew+Collections.pdf&related_ss=independent

post-31185-0-57737500-1550863837_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Also, definitely check the Bibleworks Crossover Packages. Just search for Bibleworks in the store page query box. You may just find what you need in these very good packages.

—Joseph

• Like 2

Solly is right. If she used BibleWorks, the best deal is the Crossover package. 

Solly is right. If she used BibleWorks, the best deal is the Crossover package. 

Yes but if I'm correct SHE had to buy it, and you have to give her the money. Otherwise it is much more complicated, for the BW Crossover. Later is simpler if you want to give her a present from the Accordance Store, but for the BW Crossover with the Crossgrade form it is easier she buy it and you give her the money later.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian