Links to the Accordance Tools from the Store

Fabian

Hello 

For me the Store descriptions are helpful. So I went to the Store and then I go to my Library and search for this particular Tool. 

Since Accordance has the fine Universal Links I would love if there is a Link to the Accordance App to open this item. This would be helpful too to see if the item is in the library or we have the opportunity to buy them. 

You can make a Link post-32723-0-09735200-1549707733_thumb.png

or by simply clicking on the image. (which I would prefer, but this is not so self-explanatory). Or post-32723-0-43969900-1549707987_thumb.png

Maybe the other way round would be great too. post-32723-0-68769000-1549708504_thumb.png

Thanks 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

These are good ideas, Fabian. As I mentioned in the other post, we do have a new website redesign in process.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a new input.

Today we talked about Paul Ricoeurs (Ricœur) Biblical Hermeneutics. So I thought maybe I have this in Accordance. But I searched first in the Internet. And the L-Company list it on the second place of the search results. They say it is in Semeia.

post-32723-0-33950500-1554738204_thumb.png

So I checked if I have it. And yes I have it in Semeia too. 

I think it would be good if you can list  more in your Shop. So not all searches on a search engine list only the other company.

If I type "Biblical Hermeneutics" it in the search field of your Homepage: If finds nothing. Definitely a huge plus for the L-company.

See also the follow up thread for searching in Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

I like it (because I like Paul Ricoeur), but I can imagine listing every author of every article in every journal in every module would be quite an undertaking.

As mentioned in February, we have a new website in development that will allow for added flexibility and features. The first task, I believe, will be to mirror what is already here; but once that is done, we can start building in some of the features that our current structure cannot handle.