Wrong version displayed

miketisdell

I had the LXX-GNT chosen in the bottom window and then switched to the DSS-C; doing so switched the text but not the version name in bar.

post-35053-0-16307800-1546735858_thumb.png

Thanks Mike, I'll look into this. Incidentally, is the screenshot from a Chromebook?

Thanks Mike, I'll look into this. Incidentally, is the screenshot from a Chromebook?

Yes this is a screen shot from a chrome book.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that when the displayed version doesn't match the text in the window that the version indicated is almost always LXX-GNT even when that wasn't one of the most recently used versions. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that when the displayed version doesn't match the text in the window that the version indicated is almost always LXX-GNT even when that wasn't one of the most recently used versions. 

Using accordance on a Samsung 7 edge phone, I had a similar issue. However I was in dual screen mode versions were HMT-W4/ESVi, I switched the bottom text to TARG-T and then switch accordance into the background and used a different app. When I switched back, the display still showed TARG-T but the text was back to ESVi

This is the first time I have seen this! The version names in BOTH windows are wrong!!!!

post-35053-0-36834000-1548905060_thumb.png

What led to this one? Was it also on returning to the app after closing it? Or during normal use?

What led to this one? Was it also on returning to the app after closing it? Or during normal use?

These kinds of issues almost always happen when returning to the app after putting it in the background. I seldom close the app itself unless I am already having a problem.

Any updates?

Any updates?

No updates unfortunately. I've not been able to reproduce the issue myself and have not had other reports of it. Without being able to reproduce it or seeing some sort of events log (which would be irrelevant for an issue like this) I don't really have any way to go about trying to find and fix the bug.

No updates unfortunately. I've not been able to reproduce the issue myself and have not had other reports of it. Without being able to reproduce it or seeing some sort of events log (which would be irrelevant for an issue like this) I don't really have any way to go about trying to find and fix the bug.

Is there anything I can do to help you document this?

Is there anything I can do to help you document this?

Not really, aside from what you've already done. Just to clarify, you said you have seen this happen on devices other than your Chromebook, correct?

• Like 1

Not really, aside from what you've already done. Just to clarify, you said you have seen this happen on devices other than your Chromebook, correct?

Yes, I have also seen it on my Samsung 7 edge, and my Samsung Tablet (Not using much any more because my Chromebook is my replacement)

Ok. I wouldn't expect that to cause this problem, but it would be quite a "coincidence" if one of the few Chromebooks running the app were the only device experiencing the bug.

• Like 1