Not able to sync

Ashadelo

My MacBook Pro 2017 is not allowing my iPhone 8 plus or iPad 2017 to snyc. Accordance is the newest version and all my iOS devices are up to date.

Are you using Dropbox, WiFi, Cloud, or Bluetooth to sync? Probably you need to contact our tech support team.

I am actually using USB, the wifi almost always never works where I live and dropbox is banned here. I did not know you could bluetooth snyc.

Accordance does not sync via USB. Use Create Network on the Mac to make a local network that the iOS can link to and perform the sync.

Please see the Help files for details.

Accordance does not sync via USB. Use Create Network on the Mac to make a local network that the iOS can link to and perform the sync.

Please see the Help files for details.

Sorry, but that is not true. I have used my USB cable to sync my ipad and iphone with my macbook for over three years now. It only recently has been having issues with snycing

edit: unless the USB somehow acts through the wifi? I am not sure, all i know is that on campus I cannot snyc with wifi, I need to use my usb to snyc

Edited by Ashadelo

Update: I created my own network and it still wont snyc with iphone or ipad. What happens is accordance will allow me to tick everything I want to sync up, and then when I hit sync now it does nothing. Its like the sync button is broken.

When launching accordance how can I clear the cache or the settings? I really dont want to have to call into accordance because I live in China and im 13 hours ahead. Also, I am trying to download some of my newer purchases but the downloads are not finishing. This is on my iphone and ipad.

On the iOS there is a setting in General settings: Accordance. ON a computer you should be able to restart and that empties the cache.