Purchase - Starter Collection 12 - English Specialty

cbraic

Hello,

I just bought the Starter Collection 12.

In the description I found this:

For users currently running the free Mobile or Lite applications, upgrading to this Specialty Starter will:

• upgrade the Accordance program to the full-featured program for the desktop, and
  • add valuable additional content modules.

So my question is: How does it work? What do I have to do to upgrade to the “full-featured program”?

Thanks,

Chris

On the Homepage there is a field „Getting Started“, there should be the information.

Greetings

Fabian

thanks Fabian for your advice. 

but the solution came from the Tech Support.

It looks like I have to uninstall the Accordance Lite App (that I've got from AppStore) and do clean installation of the version from Accordance website.

• Like 1

Yes they are not fully compatible. I've started with the MacApp Store version too. 

Greetings

Fabian

They gave me this instructions and I followed all the steps. 

It's working now.

do you think I need to do anything else?

I'm new to Mac :)

Thank you,

Chris

1- Check the dock area to see if the Accordance icon is there.... if so... remove it.

2- Open a finder window and select "Applications" in the list on the left side of the finder window. The contents of the Applications folder will then be listed in the column on the right. Locate the Accordance icon and drag it to the trash.

3- Then at the very top of your screen on the left... locate area where it says "Finder... File... Edit... View... Go..."

4- Click where it says "Go".

5- A menu opens. Locate the icon that looks like a house... but instead of clicking on it... push & hold the Option key.

6- A hidden "Library" icon appears in the menu just below the folder that looks like a house.

7- While still holding the option key... click that "Library" icon and then let go of the option key.

8- The finder window will show the contents of the Library on the right side of the Finder window.

9- Look down the list on the right side of the finder window and locate "Containers" and click on it...

10- The finder window will then show the contents of the "Containers" on the right side of the Finder window.

11- Look down the list of items in the column on the right side of the finder window for the single item named "com.OakTree.MAS.Accordance" and drag it to the trash.

12- Then in the same hidden Library… (Same column with ‘Group Containers’… scroll down the contents of the hidden Library till you find the ‘Group Containers’ folder

13- Look in the ‘Group Containers’ folder for RVS387QN32.com.OakTree.MAS.Accordance and delete it as well.

14- Close the Finder Window. Everything from the MAS version should now be gone.

Then do a clean installation of our version from:

http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers

"Do i need to do anything else?"

When you open accordance, can you see all the tools/resources you are expecting?

If not, check on easy install to see if there are other resources you have to download.

If you have an ios or android mobile device, its worth checking easy install to download onto those as well.

Watch some of the podcasts, subscribe to the newsletter and enjoy!!!!!!

• Like 1

They gave me this instructions and I followed all the steps. 

It's working now.

do you think I need to do anything else?

I'm new to Mac :)

Thank you,

Chris

1- Check the dock area to see if the Accordance icon is there.... if so... remove it.

2- Open a finder window and select "Applications" in the list on the left side of the finder window. The contents of the Applications folder will then be listed in the column on the right. Locate the Accordance icon and drag it to the trash.

3- Then at the very top of your screen on the left... locate area where it says "Finder... File... Edit... View... Go..."

4- Click where it says "Go".

5- A menu opens. Locate the icon that looks like a house... but instead of clicking on it... push & hold the Option key.

6- A hidden "Library" icon appears in the menu just below the folder that looks like a house.

7- While still holding the option key... click that "Library" icon and then let go of the option key.

8- The finder window will show the contents of the Library on the right side of the Finder window.

9- Look down the list on the right side of the finder window and locate "Containers" and click on it...

10- The finder window will then show the contents of the "Containers" on the right side of the Finder window.

11- Look down the list of items in the column on the right side of the finder window for the single item named "com.OakTree.MAS.Accordance" and drag it to the trash.

12- Then in the same hidden Library… (Same column with ‘Group Containers’… scroll down the contents of the hidden Library till you find the ‘Group Containers’ folder

13- Look in the ‘Group Containers’ folder for RVS387QN32.com.OakTree.MAS.Accordance and delete it as well.

14- Close the Finder Window. Everything from the MAS version should now be gone.

Then do a clean installation of our version from:

http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers

Those steps worked for me. I had the same issue. Works like a charm now.