Font Size in Instant Details

Robb B

Is there a way to make the font size in instant details consistent between texts and tools? I don't know exactly why there is such a discrepancy as shown in these screenshots. If I can change a setting, that would be great. If not, can something be implemented like we have with copying/pasting text or printing where we set a standard font size for instant details?post-413-0-66615900-1545064469_thumb.pngpost-413-0-13516700-1545064472_thumb.png

• Like 2

Your second image seems to be a footnote. They are smaller in the Tool and then smaller in the Instant Details.

Greetings

Fabian

Yes, I am aware of that. That's why I am asking for a standardized font size in instant details. It is a relic of paper printing to make the footnotes smaller and completely unnecessary on a digital platform.

• Like 1

It is a relic of paper printing to make the footnotes smaller and completely unnecessary on a digital platform.

+1 Sounds like a good point to me.  I've never had trouble reading the smaller footnote text (except maybe in BHS Apparatus a little bit), but consistency is a virtue :)

Edited by TYA

Yes, I am aware of that. That's why I am asking for a standardized font size in instant details. It is a relic of paper printing to make the footnotes smaller and completely unnecessary on a digital platform.

+100!