The Cross of Christ

Michel Gilbert

I'm a bit shocked that there is no interest, at least so far, in this classic title. In his review (on the above link), D. Carson said, "There are not many 'must read' books—books that belong on every minister's shelf, and on the shelves of thoughtful laypersons who want a better grasp of what is central in Scripture—but this is one of them." If I could own only one book besides the Bible, it would probably be The Cross of Christ.

Hi Fraser,

I searched and only found a general request for Stott's works at https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/8088-the-other-side-of-the-pond-john-stott-and-nt-wright/?do=findComment&comment=35458. Guntis specifically mentioned it in "still waiting for 'The Cross of Christ' in Kindle format… " Otherwise, I didn't see a specific request for it in Accordance. I thought I would mention it specifically and see if there was any interest. I thought there would be lots.

Regards,

Michel

Edit: Logos even has an audio version of it.

Edited by Michel Gilbert

I'll provide some interest. I have it in hardcopy but an accordance version would be of great value. So +1.

Besides I think I need to read it again  :)