Split screen enhance

RevM

Please would you consider the following:

- allow the split position to be moved so that the ratio of windows is not always 50:50

- when a Bible is open in window 1 allow a commentary/lexicon/encyclopedia etc. to be opened in window 2.

- allow window 2 to show user notes or tools. It would be even better if these notes could be edited. This would allow note taking in sermons etc.

With thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll respond to each individually since each needs a different response.

1. Allowing the pane divider to be dragged to resize the panes is on the to-do list.

2. If I understand you correctly, this is already possible. In the secondary pane, there is an icon that looks like a scroll next to the module title. This indicates that the pane is currently showing Text modules (Bibles and other modules like Apostolic Fathers, Pseudepigrapha, or the Qu'ran). If you touch this icon, you will see the option to swap to a Tool module (commentaries, study Bibles, etc) by selecting the 1:1 icon. When you swap to Tool modules, the popup box listing available modules will show available Tool modules instead of available Text modules. It will not show Lexicons, but these can be launched by doing "Amplify" on a word via Instant Details.

3. Unfortunately the app does not support user notes or tools yet. Support for user notes is coming soon.

• Like 1

Thanks Matt. You've answered all my issues admirably.

Keep up the good work.

BTW. If I may be permitted to mention another program, the Logos Android interface is, I think, excellent in the way it handles multiple windows.

• Like 2