No "Hits" scroll buttons

ct253

When I click on a resource from the Info Pane (I'm working largely with converted User Tools. I don't know how much this applies to Accordance-made modules), it does not show the Hits scroll arrows in the bottom left.

So, for example, I am on Col. 1:19. Under My Toolset, I click on a module ("Wright - Paul"). It opens in a different pane. In the top right, it says "5 exact hits." But below, it only has up/down arrows for "Art", not "Hit". So there's no way to view the other hits besides the first one, that Accordance originally opened to. They're still highlighted in red, but I have to scroll through to find them.

If I were to close that pane and reopen the same resource from the library, and I did a search for the verse reference, I would have the Hits arrows.

Thanks,

Colin

I think that from the Info Pane you may be viewing  just the hit articles, so you can simply scroll to the next hit. When you open the tool and it is set to view the entire text, your hits will be widely separated, and the Hit buttons will take you to them.