Installing Range

kantlitz

1. First, you'll need to make sure the file you downloaded is unzipped (your system probably did that automatically).

2. Next, you'll need to open your system library. It's hidden by default, so in the Finder, you'll need to press the "option" key and click "Go" in the menu bar. You'll see "Library" in the menu. Select it.

3. In the Library folder, you'll need to go to "Preferences" and then "Accordance Preferences." If you're in the right place, you'll see a file named "Search Ranges.apref". You'll replace this file with the one you downloaded. 

4. Restart Accordance, and you should see the new ranges.

Edited by Mark Allison

I need help installing the Search Ranges to v12. I downloaded the file from here (http://www.accordancefiles1.com/exchange/highlights.htm) and tried following the directions it provides but couldn't seem to figure it out. Can anyone help?

I would love to if a double click on the module would install the file.

nstallation notes: most of the files on this website are compressed. They need to be unzipped before usage. The resulting highlights file must be installed into the Highlights folder (in the Accordance Folder of your home Documents folder)

They do not support double clicking as an install method.

Greetings

Fabian

In addition for an install by double click.

It would be cool, if we can merge it. 

So when we found a cool Range from another we can add it without loose our own. E.G. I have set a Range from the words of Jesus, which we talked about in this forum. A Range set of different Qur'an time periods (you can switch to English). and so on.

Thanks 

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1