Add-on Bundles - requirements?

anders

While it is my belief that an Add-on Bundle will run as long as one has the Accordance Starter in place, I keep searching the web site in vain for a statement to this effect. Is it true, as I recall, that "add-on" may thus be said to mean "add-on to Starter"?

To be a bit more specific, I already have the Greek & Hebrew Discoverer Collection, and I would now like to purchase the Latin add-on. This will run without a problem, won't it?

The reason for my bewilderment is the fact that I don't have any existing Latin programs to add the "Latin add-on" on to.  

Thanks

Anders

Edited by anders

Yes. It runs also with the Lite except the limitation of the Lite version. 

Yes. With the Discoverer you have the full featured Accordance, which you have also with the Starter, so no worry. It runs without any problem. 

The Latin add-on runs also on iOS and Android. There is nothing in this add-on which these OS doesn't support.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

Dear Fabian

That's great! Thank you so much for your immediate response!

Best regards

Anders

• Like 1

Anders, think of add ons as bundles of resources that accordance has thoughfully brought together which are related and you get a better deal than if you bought the items separately.

If you click on a resource, you can see what bundles its included in and find the one that best suits your need and wallet.

;o)

• Like 1