Cheat sheet / Advice for cross-searching Hebrew in Research tab

TYA

Would someone please compose a list of steps here that would produce the same results (or as close as possible) to a truly literal search between the whitespaces...

To be more specific, consider this sample in the attached images from a real-life research study done on the etymology of God's Divine Name in Aramaic, in which I performed a cross-module search in both Accordance and another program, in order to "scour" all potentially-relevant texts that would shine light on the origin of the word מריא.

Consider the broader "reach" of the other program in these screenshots, which allows for a truly literal search between the whitespaces (plus wildcards), and then please simply list the steps below (i.e. the variety of different searches) that I would need to perform successively in Accordance in order to find all the same results from the other program.

For example, what I'm specifically looking for is something like this (although the following is very hypothetical, because I'm asking you to fill in the unknown's for me).  Keep in mind that all searches below should be performed in the Research tab, and must be cross-module searches.

Step #1) Perform "literal search" on "*מריא*" to find all occurrences of this sequence of letters (+ wildcards) in tagged texts, but limited to a single lemma, yet also finding all occurrences of this sequence of letters in untagged texts (+ wildcards) encompassing multiple lemmas.

Step #2) Perform "literal search" on "מ ריא" to find all occurrences of the sequence ריא along with the use of מ as a prepositional prefix (meaning "from, out of, by reason, etc.").

Step #3) Perform "literal search" on מרי to find all occurrences of this sequence in which the final א may be construed as the Aramaic article suffix (usually making a word emphatic) in tagged texts.  (Note: this condition is actually really important for the hypothetical study regarding God's Name in Aramaic).

Step #4) Perform "grammatical search" on מריא to find all occurrences of the lemma for "Marya" (the Aramaic name for God) as identified by Accordance' syntactical database in tagged modules.  But this will not find God's name in untagged and / or imported Hebrew texts.

Do you see what I'm asking for?  And do you see the total complexity involved in trying to reproduce a truly literal search between the whitespaces (which others programs can perform)?

But this is not just a rhetorical question.  I truly do want someone to list the steps I would have to go through to approximate the truly literal search (that is, until Accordance provides this functionality, which I hope won't be long).  I have invested thousands in Accordance, and I have texts that I don't have elsewhere (thank you, Accordance!).  But I need to be able to employ the truly literal search on certain occasions.

So tonight I'm not just making a request for the improved functionality (although, mark that too!), but I'm asking for the simplest way to appproximate it, or work around it in Accordance until my hope becomes fulfilled.  (And remember, others on this forum have acknowledged the value of such a thing, but perhaps not with this degree of specificity).

Thank you.

post-35231-0-00689000-1542511225_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-31216400-1542511242_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-70232100-1542511248_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-85452700-1542511254_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-82116600-1542511261_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-50962100-1542511384_thumb.jpg