Print Selection Options

Michael Hunt

I want to create PDF handouts from my copy of the Handbook of Bible Application for certain topics that I will be covering over the next few weeks in our Bible Study. Using the Print Selection dialogue allows me to easily create a PDF that retains formatting that isn't always carried across if I were to copy and paste it into Word.

Two things I have learnt through this process are:

1. Right-clicking on an entry in Accordance's table of contents allows me to quickly select the whole entry for printing or even just a subset of the article for my handout if I wish (nice).

2. I can adjust Accordance specific print settings through the File –> Print Settings dialogue which allows me to set the font size to 10 point thus reducing the number of pages in the PDF or physical print out if I choose to go down that route (nice).

One thing that is missing is the ability to add the appropriate bibliography information to the handout. The only way I can see to do this is by going down the Cut and Paste into Word path. Would it be possible to add this as an option to the print settings dialogue?

• Like 1

I would like to see this, too.

• Like 1