User Tools Questions, stacks

SpiritandFire44

I hope there is not a forum for these kinds of questions already posted, but I could not find it. 

First Question: I was wondering if I could place different analytic tools into a study tool?  Are they resource links? 

Second question: I have tried following the instructions in the help section to no avail.  How can I place a picture from the web into a Study tool?  Can I drag it from the browser directly?  It has not worked for me. 

Third question:  How can I place images or study tools into the stacks?  Gain I have not found a way.  Many thanks gentlemen!

First Question: I was wondering if I could place different analytic tools into a study tool?  Are they resource links?

I don't think I understand this question.  Can you rephrase it?

Second question: I have tried following the instructions in the help section to no avail.  How can I place a picture from the web into a Study tool?  Can I drag it from the browser directly?  It has not worked for me.

Right click the image in your browser, click "copy image", then paste it where you want it in the edit window for your user tool.

Third question:  How can I place images or study tools into the stacks?

In the user tool, select the text or image you want to add to the stack, then right click -> "add to stack".  Or Command-Option-K is the default hotkey.  Or there is a toolbar icon for it, if you still have your toolbar set to the defaults.

Edited by Silas Marrs