Fascicles of BHQ

Outis

What is the status of getting the fascicles of the BHQ in line with the print versions?

The Genesis fascicle is already out for the print version. Where are we at with the Accordance version?  

Likewise, it looks like Leviticus, Job, and Ezekiel are either released or soon to be.  Where is Accordance with getting these modules ready?

Thanks,

• Like 1

We will develop additional volumes as they are made available to us by the publisher. Unfortunately, there is no correlation between what has been published in print and the availability of electronic files from the publisher. 

Hmm. Interesting.  Thanks for correcting my assumption.

Hmm. Interesting.  Thanks for correcting my assumption.

Sometimes the break can be up to a year. It will take a while

In the case of the BHQ it has taken several years for us to get some of the files from the publishers, after the release of the print volume. They need to ensure that all final edits make it back to the e-files, and this process is apparently both long and of low priority.

Hmm, even more interesting Helen.  I suppose this is also why the BHQ text is untagged currently, both since there are many, many little editorial errors to clean up before it gets to you and then you have to wait for them to get it to you before you begin the process of tagging it.

Hmm, even more interesting Helen.  I suppose this is also why the BHQ text is untagged currently, both since there are many, many little editorial errors to clean up before it gets to you and then you have to wait for them to get it to you before you begin the process of tagging it.

I believe that is a correct assumption