Check for content updates

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

As far as I know the Android app cannot currently check for updates. Nor can it update content - I believe you have to delete and reinstall the modules when you notice they are out of date. It would be nice to have a way to check installed content for outstanding updates, and then update it. If there is a way please let me know.

Many thanx

D

• Like 1

Currently, there’s not a way to update modules, but it’s on the list of features to be added. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Bump .... I noticed that my NA 28 Apparatus module is out of date - being v 1.6 on my tablet and 3.2 on my desktop.

The only way to update it right now is to find that a module is out of date and remove it and reinstall it.

Actually that didn't work. I could uninstall the NA28 Apparatus, but then EI did not show it available to install. I finally twigged that maybe I had to uninstall the NA28 (with sigla). Then I see that NA28-T shows up for install. Installing that got both back. Alas, though the apparatus is still at version 1.6. Why did it not update to v 3.2 ?

Ok so that work around doesn't work apparently or something else odd is going on.

Any ideas ?

Thx

D

It's true that there is no check for updates yet, but the latest NA28 apparatus should install with the text. We will look into it.

• Like 1