Pseudepigrapha add-on Table of Contents

uponthecircle

I've had this module for over a year - finally getting around to posting - This is by far one of the most difficult modules to navigate.  Perhaps my install is missing something -There is no separation by text - no linked table of contents to navigate through any of the modules.

It's very difficult to even see what is included and to get there in a reasonable amount of time.

Perhaps I am missing something?

No Text module has a Table of Contents. But all Text modules can be navigated in two ways—click on the arrow next to the "GoTo" box and see the book names, or go to Display>List All Book Names on the menu bar.

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-26%20at%204.55.4

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-26%20at%204.55.5

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 1

[Off topic]

Am I the only one to notice that Mark has a Storm Tropper icon on his desktop linked to "Perl Training" :-)

• Like 2

Hello all,

I reiterate my remark that TOCs in text modules would be hugely helpful. I find the lack thereof to be fairly frustrating, especially when wanting to quickly look up a passage in a text. The Biblical texts are not so much a problem, simply because the contents are either well known or can be found otherwise. But when it's a series of different manuscripts (the early papyri or the Qumran non-Biblical texts, for instance) it's often time-consuming to get to any given spot in any given text. Usually, I find myself having to open a second module (e.g. "canonical order") in order to find the right page and then put that reference in the reference box—but even there, the listings are often inconsistent. The problem is compounded on iOS, which is limited to two windows max. In some cases, one is forced to cycle through a large amount of text before arriving at the spot one is looking for.

Thanks to the folks at Accordance for taking this into consideration. I am very appreciative of the software in general and since switching over, have been using it constantly. Thanks for all the work that goes into it!

• Like 2