Ang Biblia 2001 (Filipino)

Joel Arnold

Published by Philippine Bible Society

This would be a fabulous help because:

1. Ang Biblia is the best recent translation we have in Tagalog. TLAB is great (already available) but most Filipinos find it badly dated—actually hard to understand in many places.
  2. There is a rapidly growing Accordance community in the Philippines.
  3. PBS is willing to let it be freely distributed without any royalties. I understand that Accordance doesn't get direct profit that way, but...
  4. This would make Accordance the only major vendor to offer a recent Tagalog translation. That makes it a super obvious buy to us here in Manila.
  5. I am willing to get behind this to make it happen. I ran down the rights forms, etc already so that part of it is done. I am even volunteering to donate work to get it imported and set up. I seriously believe in this project.
Edited by Arnold
  • Like 4

We'll be happy to do this, just email us with the licensing information and where to obtain an e-text.

• Like 2

This is why I love OakTree so much!!

• Like 1

Ang Bagong Ang Biblia 2001 Ed. in Accordance would be a great help. I’m using Accordance for my study of God’s Word and this is a great help! :D

• Like 3

I hope this would push through! I use this translation everyday for my personal study and every time for my sermon preparation. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Can I add my vote for this option? It would be a tremendous help in Accordance and Oak Tree (pardon my ignorance - are they products of the same company?). For Filipino pastors this would be a huge boon, and a encouragement to do more with their own language in the study of God's word.

• Like 2

It would be a tremendous help in Accordance and Oak Tree (pardon my ignorance - are they products of the same company?). 

OakTree (the company) provides Accordance (the product). (Welcome to the Forums!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to buy Accordance soon. The Ang Biblia 2001 is an expected addition to such a reputable software that makes it a complete, indispensible Bible study tool. I think many preachers such as myself looks forward to having it included.

Edited by Jun Gonzales
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...

Is this Bible on the way?

We'll be happy to do this, just email us with the licensing information and where to obtain an e-text.

Next week a year is over!

Greetings

Fabian

• 2 years later...