Make all verse references popup displayable

TYA

Please make every Bible verse in Accordance displayable in instant popup window.  But if not *everywhere*, then especially in the results search window, so that we don't have to manually "Open" the results one-by-one.  This is imperative for efficient lexical analysis and textual criticism work.

The latter takes too much time, where the competitor allows you to instantly hover over it and view the information in a popup window--again, with *multiple* Bible versions.  That makes review and analysis of search results lightning fast.  (Of course, you can manually open them too).

For a person who sometimes manually reviews hundreds or thousands of search results per day, having everything instantly viewable in a popup window (and again, one with customizable Bible versions) is a must.

Compare the number of steps this takes in Accordance: 1) the search results must be manually "Opened"; 2) a new window appears but with only that same version (call it the BHS, or LXX). If an English version (NSRV, or NETS) is desired, it must be manually added.

Of course, Accordance allows for preset Workspaces, which is great, but these don't apparently link back to the search results.  In other words, I can't scroll down the search results list and click "Open" on each successive hit, and have that verse appear in my other Workspace ("OT Research") or what have you.

By way of comparison, the competitor allows for *both* instant popup display over every hit in the search results (including "Shift" key to activate multiple versions in the popup display--even better); *and* when the result is opened, it automatically appears in a browse window with any number of preset versions right there to review.

In other words, without exaggeration, reviewing a list of 10 results in the LXX along with the NETS version, and also along with Hebrew and Aramaic texts to compare / constrast probably takes 1/10th the time in the competitor compared to Accordance.  This is no small difference whatsoever.

If you add these translations in parallel panes they will both scroll together with your results and update automatically with a new search. This works fine for a few versions, but not of course for dozens. I have seen workspaces with 10 parallel panes.

• Like 1

Thank you, of course, for the workaround suggestions; but I do hope that the request for greater popup functionality will be taken seriously.  While I'm open to suggestions, I don't see any other way of working as effectively and efficiently as this popup feature request would make Accordance--even better than it already is.