ESV Expository Commentary

sdbertrand

I would be very interested in acquiring the ESV Expository Commentary that is beginning to be released later this year. It appears to be an excellent collection of scholars who are working on this 12-volume series.

(Info on the volumes with scheduled publication: https://www.crossway.org/books/?category=All&series=ESV+Expository+Commentary) 

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

This series has now been published (in print) and so I am re-upping this request. I'm weighing whether to purchase physical copies on sale at release time or wait (as I would rather do) and get these volumes soon in Accordance. 

Any updates on the prospects for this series being added to the catalogue?

• Like 1

We are pursuing a number of titles with Crossway, and this is among them. We do not yet have a release date available.

Thanks for the feedback and request.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Rick, any updates on these negotiations? WTS Books is running a great sale on the print volumes already published. I'd like to hold out for Accordance, but I might just opt for physical copies if these might not be available in Accordance soon... 

Rick, any updates on these negotiations? WTS Books is running a great sale on the print volumes already published. I'd like to hold out for Accordance, but I might just opt for physical copies if these might not be available in Accordance soon... 

We are still working on things with Crossway, so these will not be available in the near future.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I just purchased a single hard-copy version to see what it had to say about a book I'm preaching on and it is an excellent resource. I too would love to see the whole thing available in Accordance. Or just the individual volumes as they are released. I have a feeling that this will be a wonderful "starter" commentary set for many people. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

+1

still awaiting an accordance version. Logos has this for a while now. How about Accordance?? 😁

Have you been able to work something out with Crossway?  I'd sure  like to get it for Accordance but if it's not coming soon I'll need to buy from Logos.

• 8 months later...

+1

This series should be prioritized in negotiations with Crossway!

• 9 months later...

@Nathan Parker Any way you can find out how this is going? I just had to buy a couple books to use in one of the other guys apps.

I’ve added this one to my list to check. It’s a series I really like myself and was buying in Wordsearch. We do quite a bit with Crossway, so I’ll find out what’s the latest on this one.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I think this one is on our list of stuff we're working on with Crossway, but no ETA yet. It is a good commentary series.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Any update on this?