Atlas Bug

huios

Hi,

Every time I open up Atlas 2.2, it crashes Accordance 8.0.2. I am on an Intel iMac OS X 10.4.11.

I seem to be having a string of problems revolving around Atlas. Everything was working until today. I recently upgraded to vs, 8.0.2. A couple days ago I installed a couple of modules - PhotoGuide, Anchor upgrade, Church Fathers & Schaff

I do not know what is wrong but here are some suggestions:

You no longer need the Atlas 2 CDs. Please contact the office for the code to install the Atlas from the Graphics DVD. Please first remove the Maps file from both Accordance Preferences folders (in Accordance folder and in your user preferences) and the user Layers. Also remove Accordance Map settings from the Accordance folder and Accordance settings

Hi again,

I received the unlock code, and I tried all the suggestions above, but didn't get to the stage of correcting the 7 churches. Atlas opens, and then waits until I move my cursor to crash the Accordance application.

Thanks - Jeffrey

Finally I was able to talk to Jeffrey despite being on opposite sides of the globe. He had a very unusual problem which caused Accordance to crash whenever the cursor moved over the Atlas with Instant Details open. We suspected that something was wrong with the Altitude data which provides the elevation information to the Instant Details. Indeed, that file has an anomalous newer creation and modification date. Replacing it with the correct file from the DVD fixed the problem, though we have no idea how it happened.

Archived