☔APRIL SHOWERS

R. Mansfield

Living Wisely with the Church Fathers is the last in Hall's Father's series any clue when it will be added?

-dan

• Like 3

It looks like the "AthanFree" doesn't work :( It reports "This coupon is not valid for any of the products in your cart.".

3y4tvQgpeQaj.png

Hey Jacob, you have to add the Athanasius module first with what you have above. That should make the coupon work. 

• Like 2

Jacob, I think you will thoroughly enjoy the ACCS.

• Like 1

It looks like the "AthanFree" doesn't work :( It reports "This coupon is not valid for any of the products in your cart."

Jacob, Keith is correct. You need to add Athanasius’ On the Incarnation of the Word to your cart for the coupon to work. 

Living Wisely with the Church Fathers is the last in Hall's Father's series any clue when it will be added?

This title has been in recent internal discussion. I have no release date to offer, but I’m certain Living Wisely will be available for Accordance at some point. If I had to guess, I would say this year, but that’s just a guess--not anything official. 

• Like 1

Will keep an eye out for it as it will be nice to complete my set within Accordance.

-dan

• Like 2

Only HOURS REMAIN to save in our APRIL SHOWERS OF ANCIENT AUTHORS SALE! Don’t miss out on discounts on IVP resources, Context of Scripture, Outside the Bible & MORE! Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight.