Keynumber Tagging in the NA28 Greek NT and NA28 Greek NT (Sigla)

Fabian

Is there any chance we get one time a full tagged NA28 Greek NT and NA28 Greek NT (Sigla)?

The image is only an example:

post-32723-0-68147400-1521397595_thumb.png

The GKE key number tagged Bibles would not regret it, if the cross-highlighting worked with all words.

Greetings

Fabian 

It looks like that's an issue on your end. Here's a screenshot of my text, shown in interlinear:

post-32187-0-10299100-1521459193_thumb.png

Note also that none of the key numbers in the verse you posted are the same as the key numbers in mine. 

When you hover over the words with instant details open, do you see any tagging? It may be an issue with interlinear display; I did notice that if I search 1 Thess 2:7 and then did "Show Interlinear," it shows the interlinear for 1 Thess 2:1 underneath the Greek text for 1 Thess 2:7, which makes it look as though some words are untagged.

The keys are not attached to the Greek text but to the chosen translation.

This is based on the Compare Text preference. Prefs->Compare Text-> Keyed Text

So I can get what Fabian sees by setting the Keyed Text to ESVS, and what you see by setting it to NRSVS.

Thx

D

Wow, I did not know how the Keyed Text impacted the interlinear—makes sense now and after playing around with multiple choices for the Keyed Text.

Now I am curious about how Accordance users go about choosing their Keyed Text. Does one usually choose a favorite translation? Should the choice be related to how the tagging is done? What other factors should be considered?

A very curious,

Joseph

Fabian, I don't think the screenshot has anything to do with missing key numbers.  Simply, the beginning of that verse is considered part of verse 6 for most English translations - NRSV being one of the exceptions.  Key Number mapping works verse to verse, but does not cross verse boundaries right now.

Thanx for explanation Joel.

Thx

D