Delete Stacks

PeterY

I have only two stacks - one for work I was doing on 1 John and one for current work on Proverbs. I no longer need the 1 John stack, but seem unable to delete it. I remove it from Accordance Files on my desktop and from my Dropbox folder, and empty the trash. I restart Accordance (12.2.3.1) and lo! It has risen again. And whenever I want to put something into the Proverbs stack the resurrected 1 John stack just steals it without giving me any choice. I looked in the Accordance guide, but there seems to be nothing about deleting stacks. Am I missing something?

Peter, are you able to delete it from the My Stuff section of the Library?

Joel, thank you! That worked for the 1 John stack - it has now gone. But every time I try to put things into the Proverbs stack a new stack - My Stack - is created, without my asking and everything goes in there. I can't change the order of the stacks in My Stuff to prioritise Proverbs.

If you open the Proverbs stack, you can use the gear option in the top right to make it your current stack.  Does this work for you?

• 11 months later...

Is there a way to delete a stack so it is not in accordance anymore? Does not show up in my stacks.  Thank you for your assistance.

Edited by TWC

You can remove it from the Library tab or from the Finder?Documents/Accordance files/Stacks. Either way should work.

• Like 1

Thank you Helen. I was thinking maybe I could do that. :unsure: I was being cautious. I appreciate your prompt reply.

Blessings to you