WBC NT

miguel1981

Heads up WBC NT crashes when i hit tab for index.

More like gives option to close app or wait and when i push wait it just stays the same i am able to scroll but no option for index. Hope that helps

Edited by miguel1981

I tried to duplicate this and I couldn't. A couple of questions:

1. When you say "tab for index", do you mean the icon for the table of contents?

2. Did this happen with the WBC NT in the single pane, or in the 2nd pane of an unlocked dual pane?

It is a bit slow to come up for me (it's a pretty big menu for my humble tablet), but it came up for me.

I'd like to duplicate the crash, those types of things are usually the easiest to fix.

Yes, it is the icon for table of contents and it did happen on single pane only.

Okay i checked to see if it would do it on double pane and it did and this time with OT. So it looks like it happens on both WBC NT and OT single and double pane when tapping the icon on top left it freezes for a bit and then a "close app or wait" option pops up.

Not that I have all versions of Android handy, but what version are you using?

I'm not getting that message, but what happens if you choose wait and give it a (literal) minute or two?

I'm trying to figure out here whether this is merely a speed issue (with a large work on a small device) or a coding issue that is either crashing or otherwise failing to proceed.

Interesting, now i am not getting that window but for the OT it takes about 40sec and category option pops up but NT takes 40sec and a white blank window pops up with an arrow pointing left. I have a Samsung galaxy 7

It doesn't crash for me but it does take 13-14 seconds to to bring up the table of contents.  I tried both WBC-NT and WBC-OT and they were about the same.

I'm running on a Samsung galaxy S8 with Android 7.0

Seems unique to WBC, NAC and other resources work fine.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't crash for me but it does take 13-14 seconds to to bring up the table of contents.  I tried both WBC-NT and WBC-OT and they were about the same.

I'm running on a Samsung galaxy S8 with Android 7.0

Seems unique to WBC, NAC and other resources work fine.

Ditto for me. I just got the Google Pixel 2XL and the delay is consistent with jcrouter. I didn't get a crash, but it has a long delay where the text will not move on the screen. The TOC does open eventually.

Android 8.1