Devotionals not working

Jonathan Boyd

Devotional modules have stopped working on my iPad Air and iPhone 5s, both running iOS 11.

When I open the Ancient Christian Devotional from the Devotionals list it goes to the first page instead of this week's readings. The navigation menu is missing so the only way to get to the right reading is to scroll there. Other devotionals are missing their nav menu.

But the devotions are also appearing in the list of General Tools. If I open them from there then they do get a nav menu, but still don't go to the right devotion when opened.

Strangely some general modules appear in both Devotionals and General Tools such as th Book of Common Prayer and Isaac Watts' Psalms and Hymns.

I've tried deleting the modukes and reinstalling them, but that hasn't worked. I think the problem has only been there since the most recent update.

This seems to be an error in our handling of the Ancient Christian Devotional - we'll get as this fixed as soon as we can!  For now, you'll need to navigate there manually from the General Tool, which (as of the time of this post), is Week 1.